Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
CatEyeSYNC™ - ONE touch control -Turn one light on and all your CatEyeSYNC™ lights come on.
Using wireless technology, CatEyeSYNC™ lights provide the ease of synchronizing all lights to operate as one.
Check battery levels, customize modes, set brake mode and synchronize flash pattern preferences using your Smartphone.
Simple and superior 360-degree visibility is one touch away with up to 7 lights synced to operate as one.
(the other CatEyeSYNC™ light options that can be added to your SYNC Wearable system are SYNC Core and SYNC Kinetic.)
When used with the other lights from the CatEyeSYNC™ family, SYNC Wearable gives you an extra way to be seen, day or night. Using the mobile app, SYNC Wearable can be synchronized with SYNC Core and SYNC Kinetic for 360-degree visibility.
Check out CatEyeSYNC™ website!
- Rechargeable wearable safety light
- Clip-on bracket for easy installation to backpacks, saddle bags or clothing
- Rubber strap bike mount included
- Excellent daytime visibility in Daytime HyperFlash mode
- Group Ride mode eye-friendly to team riders behind
- Superior side visibility
- OptiCube™ lens technology
- Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
- USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included)
- Low battery indicator
- 6 modes *Charging time: 2.5h
- Mode memory function
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low)
*The smartphone CatEyeSYNC™ app is required to pair the lights. Before you purchase, be sure to check to see if your smartphone model is compatible.
Refer to the CatEyeSYNC™ Compatible Device List
PC or Mac with internet connection is required for firmware update of the CatEyeSYNC™ lights.
Get the CatEyeSYNC™ Smartphone app
- Synchronize all SYNC lights
- One touch turns all lights on/off
- Synchronize light modes and flashing timing for enhanced visibility (SYNC Wearable, SYNC Kinetic)
- Synchronized Kinetic mode for dynamic visibility (when used with SYNC Kinetic) *Automatically turns on with 50 lumen brightness when bike deceleration is detected.
- Control with smartphone app
- Pair the lights (up to seven lights)
- Turn on/off light mode synchronization
- View remaining battery level
- Turn on/off the lights
- Turn on/off synchronization with other lights
- Find me function sets the light to flashing by tapping the button on app