Thank you for considering Fix to work on your bike.
This is how it works:
- You book an appointment for a day and time that is convenient to visit our shop*.
- You drop off your bike at your appointment time, and you discuss any specific issues or requests with our intake staff so that we can make notes on the work order before we complete an assessment.
- We complete a full assessment of your bike and e-mail you an estimate soon after (within 24 hours, typically).
- You review the e-mailed estimate, reply or call us with any questions or revisions you'd like to make, and approve the estimate.
- Once approved, your bike is put in the queue for our mechanics to complete the approved work order.
- Once the work is completed, we e-mail you to let you know that your bike is ready for pick-up.
- You pick up your bike within 3 days of receiving that e-mail and pay for the work order at pick-up. After 3 days, we will send you a reminder e-mail noting the storage fee that will be assessed. (As a small shop, with limited storage space, we cannot store your bike without charge beyond a reasonable amount of time.)
- You ride off into the sunset and love riding your bike! :-)
CURRENT TURN-AROUND TIME
ONCE A WORK ORDER IS APPROVED IS:
4 - 5 DAYS
* Our service writers (who prepare estimates) work Monday to Friday. If you need to drop off your bike on the weekend, please book a Monday appointment and leave a note that you will drop off your bike on the previous Saturday or Sunday. We'll follow up with the estimate on Monday.