Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Light and Motion VIS 500 Onyx + Vya TL Combo
As low as $50 / Mo with .  Learn more
The Vis is a classic style headlight, with a button that gives the user 4 different modes to choose from. The smart Vya taillight features auto on/off technology with no buttons - just start riding and it automatically activates the SafePulse beam. High visibility is paramount and dedicated amber sidelights front and rear are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections.
Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders as both lights are certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete and are fully waterproof to ensure longterm reliability. Recharging is fast and efficient through Micro USB (Vis) or through direct USB (Vya). Blending the best-selling Vis 500 headlight with the state-of-the-art Vya, daily riders now have the perfect setup to stay safe and visible.
Vis 500 Lumens Output: High (500), Medium (250), Low (125), Pulse (125)
• Charge time: 270 Min
• Beam Angle: 20° (spot)
• IP Rating (FL-1): 67
• Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
• Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
• Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
• Fast Charge: No
• Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
• 500 Lumen Headlight and 50 Lumen Taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard with premium CREE LEDs
• Visibility is enhanced with amber side lighting front and rear providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
• Pulsing beam patterns provide effective visibility day and night
• Vya Taillight features smart auto-on/auto-off technology for commuter convenience
• Secure mounting with durable straps prevents lights from moving when riding on uneven/bumpy terrain
• Quick release allows removal in seconds while leaving the base mount on the bike
• Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure - water immersion
• Charging is reliable and efficient through with included Micro USB cable (Vis) and through direct USB blade (Vya)