Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Designed for kids who have mastered the basic skills of cycling and who are ready to take things past the pavement, the Neo 247 bike series offers a variety of robust features that inspires confidence while riding. While the Neo 247 is great for any paved surface, it's also a great starter bike to begin the off-road journey. While slightly better suited for paved surfaces, the Neo 247 still comes equipped with wider, durable 24" wheels and tires that are great for hard-packed off-road surfaces, and a 1 x 7 drivetrain that offers great gearing options for those hilly areas. Kids' bike sizes are based on the child's height, and 24" bikes are typically for kids between the ages of 10-15 or 56"-66" tall. Available in two colorways, the Neo 247 lets your kid zip around with plenty of confidence.
- Brake Levers: Junior specific, aluminum/resin
- Brakes: Aluminum, V-type
- Cassette: Freewheel 13-32T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: Aluminum, 3-piece, 32T
- Fork: HTS Steel - HTS steel
- Frame: HTS steel - HTS steel
- Front Wheel: SF, Aluminum
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Handlebar: Aluminum, 40mm rise, Ø25.4 mm
- Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Derailleur: Falcon GYR, 7-speed
- Rear Wheel: SF, Aluminium, freewheel
- Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Aluminum, Ø25.4 mm
- Shift Levers: Falcon GYR, Trigger
- Stem: Aluminum, Ahead, 50 mm, 10°
- Tires: 24 x 1.95''