Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Boasting top-of-the-range road racing technology, the RC502 Women’s is a high-performance women’s cycling shoe without the high price tag. The breathable, lightweight upper provides all-round comfort and an unrivalled fit, while the carbon-reinforced midsole delivers the kind of stiffness and stability you’d expect from a professional cycling shoe.
- The SH-RC502 is a Lightweight Women’s Road Cycling Shoe Packed with Pro Features: Comfortable, affordable and engineered for women’s feet
- Best-in-Class Fit: Synthetic leather and breathable mesh upper integrates seamlessly with the midsole for a snug and secure fit
- Lightweight & Stiff: Low stack height carbon reinforced midsole stabilizes your foot and transfers more power to your pedals
- Supremely Comfortable: Designed and shaped specifically for women’s feet for a more natural and comfortable fit
- Compatible with SPD-SL Cleats: Easily clip into SPD-SL pedals for optimal pedaling efficiency
- Cleats sold separately
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
Constructed using a seamless pattern of performance materials, the upper securely wraps your foot and reduces pressure points and material overlap. Supple synthetic leather and lightweight TPU mesh keep you ventilated and cool, while the BOA® L6 dial allows you to make adjustments quickly and easily on the road.
ENGINEERED FOR STABILITY & POWER
Borrowing design methods used in pro racing shoes, the RC502 Women’s features a carbon-reinforced nylon midsole for impressive stiffness and rigidity. The lower stack height helps to create a more stable pedaling platform, reducing foot movement and increasing power transfer from rider to road.