Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The SW-7.2 is the perfect spoke wrench for the home mechanic, combining precision-fit wrenches for the three most popular spoke nipple sizes into one ergonomically-shaped wrench that fits nicely in the hand. Made in the USA and nickel plated for years of service.
Features the following sizes — measure to be sure you are using the correct wrench for your wheel.
- Sized for spoke nipples with 3.23 mm (0.127") wrench flats
- Equivalent to Park Tool SW-0
- Often found on higher-end bikes
- Typical compatible nipple brands include DT Swiss, Sapim, Wheelsmith, Pillar, and many others
- Sized for spoke nipples with 3.30 mm (0.130") wrench flats
- Equivalent to Park Tool SW-1
- Typically found on older American-made bicycles, including many vintage Schwinn models and
- wheels built with Union or Torrington spokes — not as common on modern bicycles
- Sized for spoke nipples with 3.45 mm (0.136") wrench flats
- Equivalent to Park Tool SW-2
- Often found on most department store bikes, as well as many other low-to-midrange bikes