Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The CT-5 Chain Tool performs like a shop-quality tool, in a lightweight compact size that easily fits in a saddle bag or mobile mechanic's tool roll. The CT-5 removes and installs pins on all 5-to-12-speed derailleur chains, including newer SRAM® 12-speed designs. The integrated loosening shelf is useful for adjusting tight links on older style chains.
- Compatible with all 5-speed to 12-speed bicycle chains* including SRAM® T-Type, SRAM® Flattop™, and Shimano® XTR® 12-speed
- Compatible with 3/32" single-speed chains
- Compatible with many 1/8" single-speed chains — see the CT-3.3 for guaranteed compatibility with all single-speed chains
- Not compatible with 3/16" or half-link single-speed chains
- Replaceable pin (part # CTP)
- Weight: 77g (2.7 oz.)
- Dimensions: 60 x 55 x 15 mm (2.4" x 2.2" 0.6")
*The CT-5 will install and remove, but not peen, Campagnolo® 11 and 12-speed chain rivets.