6IX FIX CYCLE CLUB
6IX Cycle Spin Studio and Fix Coffee + Bikes have collaborated to launch an outdoor cycling club: a series of group rides in the sunlight, on carefully curated routes.The rides are intended to be an open, welcoming option for cyclists new to outdoor group rides, and looking for something fun and rewarding. It's a way to meet others in the community, explore Toronto’s streets and trails, and celebrate a [newfound] love of cycling.
- Dates: Every Thursday and Sunday - first Thursday ride April 16th; first Sunday ride May 3rd
- Start/End time: Thursday - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm; Sunday 8:30 am - 10:30 am (arrive early to sign a waiver if it’s your first ride with us)
- Distance + Duration: Thursday ~35-40km; Sunday ~55-75km
- Start Point: 6IX Cycle Spin Studio, 1163 Queen Street West
- End Point: Fix Coffee + Bikes, 80 Gladstone Avenue
- Terrain: Predominantly paved trails, on-street bike lanes and quiet side streets
- Registration + Fees: Pre-registration is not required, but participants must sign a waiver prior to the ride (we’ll have paper copies available at the start point). There is no cost for initial ‘try-out’ rides until the end of June, however, to join the club for regular rides through summer and fall, participants require an Ontario Cycling Association affiliate club membership ($44).
- What to Bring: A bike in good working order (swing by Fix earlier in the week if you need us to take a look or repair anything), a helmet, appropriate clothing for the weather, water, a mobile phone, ID and some cash or a payment card.
- Questions + Pre-Registration: [email protected] or 416.546.4349
See you on your bike!