6IX FIX CYCLE CLUB
6IX Cycle Spin Studio and Fix Coffee + Bikes have collaborated to launch an outdoor cycling club: a series of group rides in the sunlight, on carefully curated routes. The rides are intended to be an open, welcoming option for cyclists new to outdoor group rides, and looking for something fun and rewarding. It's a way to meet others in the community, explore Toronto’s streets and trails, and celebrate a [newfound] love of cycling.
- Dates: Weekly Wednesday ride; occasional Saturday ride (First Saturday ride: July 31st, 2021)
- Start/End time: Wednesday - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm; Saturday 8:00 am - 10:30 am (we depart promptly at the start time, so best to aim to arrive a bit early)
- Distance + Duration: Wednesday ~35-40km; Saturday ~50-70km
- Start and End Point: Fix Coffee + Bikes, 80 Gladstone Avenue
- Terrain: Predominantly paved trails, on-street bike lanes and quiet side streets
- Registration + Fees: No pre-registration required; participants must sign a waiver prior to the ride. There is no cost to join our club, but participants require an Ontario Cycling Association affiliate club membership ($46).
- What to Bring: A bike in good working order (swing by Fix earlier in the week if you need us to take a look or repair anything), a helmet, appropriate clothing for the weather, water, a mobile phone, ID and some cash or a payment card.
- Questions: [email protected] or 416.546.4349
See you on your bike!