The 6IX Fix Cycle Club provides an open, welcoming environment for cyclists who are new to outdoor group rides and looking for something fun and rewarding. It's a way to meet fellow community members, explore Toronto’s streets and trails, and celebrate a love of cycling.
- Dates: Weekly, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Start Times: Wednesday 6:00 pm; Saturday 8:00 am (we depart promptly at the start time, so please aim to arrive a bit early)
- Distance + Duration: Wednesday 30-35km (approx. 1.5 hours); Saturday 50-70km (approx. 2.5 hours)
- Pace: Moderate, no drops
- Start and End Point: Fix Coffee + Bikes, 80 Gladstone Avenue
- Terrain: Predominantly paved trails, on-street bike lanes and quiet side streets
- Registration + Fees: Join our club, and stay up-to-date with news and ride announcements through the Cycle Club app; participants must sign an Ontario Cycle Association waiver prior to their first ride with our club. There is no cost to join our club, but participants require an Ontario Cycling Association affiliate club membership ($48).
- Try-Out Dates: The OCA allows for riders to participate in up to two (2) try-out dates with any OCA-affiliated club per season. This is an opportunity to try out a ride with a club before deciding to join and purchase an OCA membership. In order to ride with us, try-out participants must register here to confirm they've completed the required acknowledgement form. This season, our Cycle Club will offer try-outs on the following dates:
- Wednesday, April 27th, 2022
- Saturday, April 30th, 2022
- Wednesday, May 4th, 2022
- Saturday, May 7th, 2022
- Wednesday, June 1st, 2022
- Saturday, June 4th, 2022
- Wednesday, July 6th, 2022
- Saturday, July 9th, 2022
- Wednesday, August 3rd,2022
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022
- What to Bring: A bike in good working order (swing by Fix earlier in the week if you need us to take a look or repair anything), a helmet, appropriate clothing for the weather, water, a mobile phone, ID and some cash or a payment card in case we stop for coffee along the way.
- Questions: [email protected] or 416-546-4349
See you on your bike!