Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- 12 mm x 124 mm through axle with coded locknut, thread P1.5
- coded key
Prevents removal of your wheel from your frame. Protects your wheel for a fraction of its replacement cost. Once installed (85 grams), the wheel lock remains permanently on your bicycle, even when you ride. When you need to remove your wheel for servicing, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily.
Each Pinhead wheel lock uses a unique coded key. The 8-digit code is engraved on the key. Your key code allows you to order matching locks for other bikes, or to protect all your other major bike components like your seatpost, saddle, headset or even your frame.
Pinhead locks cannot be removed with tools such as hammers, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders or bolt cutters. Our convex disc technology prevents your wheels from being removed by bike thieves. All components are precision made for consistent function and long life. Pinhead locks are unmatched in quality, and backed by lifetime replacement warranty.
- Locks your through axle wheel
- Replaces Allen key and Quick release through axles
- Easy one-time installation
- Coded key to install, lock and unlock
- Precision made for consistent function and long life
- Online key replacement and lifetime replacement warranty