Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Geosmina´s bikepacking small seat bag of 10 liters will allow you to travel or simply going out to ride with some load quickly and lightly. It´s fixed to your bicycle firmly and it´s removed in a very simple way. An example of many times less is more. All the benefits of big sister LARGE SEAT BAGbut for who doesn´t need so much space and prefers to light travel.
- Waterproof 210D pyramid Nylon outershell with PU coating.
- New panel manufactured in Tarpaulin in the area of contact with the seat post. Greater resistance and greater grip against rolling.
- High resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- 100% waterproof inner 210D Nylon Ripstop yellow bag aids visibility when looking for your stuff.
- Reinforced side panels keep the load stabilized.
- Rubberised bottom panel resistant to mud and splashes.
- Reinforced side shocks to prevent excessive balance.
- Double reinforced Velcro straps for tightly bag adjust on seatpost.
- Adjustable bungee on the top panel.
- Hypalon reinforced rear panel allows LED installation or auxiliary straps.
- Reflective logos and details.
Bikepacking small seat bag is made of 210D Nylon with an external Polyurethane (PU) treatment. Repels small amounts of water, delaying permeability and increasing the resistance of the material. To ensure total tightness, Geosmina´s bikepacking large seat bag interior consists of a yellow Ripstop bag that also offers the necessary contrast to find your objects even though they are at the bottom. 100% waterproof. The rubberized bottom panel and Hypalon inserts strategically distributed, are details that denote the quality of this bag. The seatpost adjustment is carried out by means of two reinforced Velcro® straps. Reinforced straps that are fixed to the saddle. Perfect stability to the bag. New panel manufactured in Tarpaulin in the area of contact with the seat post. Greater resistance and greater grip against rolling.
64 × 12 × 12 cm
MAX LOAD RECOMMENDED