Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Who is the Mega Tour For ?
Gravel Touring, Bike-Packing, Trail Riding
The Mega Tour is equipped for rugged back country touring. Yet the large fast rolling 29” Wheels fitted with large volume tires can handle any long distance with comfort on any route. The Mega Tour is comfortable on everything from less than perfect pavement to loose and rough gravel on long fire roads, or sublime single track that goes way way out there.
The Mega Tour is a perfect Gravel Adventure Touring bike. For those looking for the routes less traveled. For riders looking to plan back country circle routes. Great for Bike-packers, Wilderness back country adventure seekers dreaming of the Trans Canada Trail or finding routes on the logging roads of the Pacific North West. Yet the Mega Tour is fully versatile in just getting you around town as your Go To bike. Great for commuters, or weekend riders just looking to put on some miles wherever the road, or non road wants to take you. The Mega Tour is the If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It Bike !
Key Features and Specs :
- Frame : 6061 Aluminum Frame with Triple cage mounts on the top of the down-tube, Double cage mounts underneath & a Double cage mount on the seat-tube.
- Fork : Alloy w Triple Rack Mounts & Fender Mounts and Thru Axle
- Brakes : Shimano Hydraulic Disc
- Tires : WTB Ranger, 29 x 2.4, TCS Light, Brown Sidewall.
- Shifters & Derailleurs : Shimano Deore Shifters, Deore SGS Clutched Rear Derailleur , XT Front Derailleur
- Drivetrain : Shimano Deore 36/26 Tooth Crankset with Shimano 11 Speed 11-42 Tooth Rear Cassette