Gearing up for an epic adventure? Upgrade your 4130 All-Road with the SBC Carbon Fiber “Monster Fork”. This fork is specifically designed for self-supported tours and races where carrying more water and gear is a necessity. The Monster Fork has the same disc brake flat-mounts and thru axle dropouts to interchange wheels. The fork also features “3-pack” mounts on each blade for racks, water bottles, and accessory cages. The Monster Fork also has fender mounts and a crown mount for racks or dynamo lights.The State Bicycle Co. - Carbon Fiber "Monster" Gravel Fork was built from some of the highest grade carbon on earth. This fork includes a multitude of mounting points and clears 2.2" tires at 650b.
- MATERIAL: Carbon Fiber
- STEER: Full Carbon Steer Tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered steerer
- DROPOUT: Carbon Fiber for 12*100 THRU-AXLE (M12 Thread Pitch)
- BRAKES: Flat Mount Disc-Brake Interface
- THRU-AXLE: Included
- Max recommended tire size 45c x 700c or 2.2" x 650b
- Current 4130 All-Road owners will require the additional FSA Compression Plug and EC44/40 headset lower.
- WEIGHT: 510g (uncut)
- OFFSET: 45mm
- A to C length: 396.7mm