The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame / Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is our most capable bike ever!
- FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (142mm rear spacing) w/ 2 water bottle mounts, rear mounts for rack and/or fenders
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'1" to 5'6"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'5" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'2"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'1" to 6'5"
- FORK: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (100mm fork spacing)
- WHEEL SET:
- 700c: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires 38mm (tubeless ready)
- 650b: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires, 2.1" (53mm)
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Flat-Mount Disc. w/ 160mm Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- Pedals: Platform pedals included