Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame / Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is our most capable bike ever!
- FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (142mm rear spacing) w/ 2 water bottle mounts, rear mounts for rack and/or fenders
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'1" to 5'6"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'5" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'2"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'1" to 6'5"
- FORK: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (100mm fork spacing)
- WHEEL SET:
- 700c: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires 38mm (tubeless ready)
- 650b: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires, 2.1" (53mm)
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Flat-Mount Disc. w/ 160mm Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- Pedals: Platform pedals included