Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Bikes have changed… and so should racks! We threw 80’s blueprints (that everyone else copies) out the window and designed a rack that solves heel clearance and compatibility issues that arise when trying to install traditional racks on modern bicycles. Install a Streamliner® rack on almost any bicycle, and let your bike do the work for you.
Compatibility: 26”, 27”, 27.5", 28", 700c
Stay length: 395mm / 15.6”
Platform size: 355x100mm / 14”x4”
Weight: 710 g / 1.56 lbs (including hardware)
Capacity: 50 kg / 110 lbs
- Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
- High-strength steel modular feet.
- Durable anti-scratch coating.
- Feet mount to a standard quick-release skewer* (not included) or to traditional eyelets.
- Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
- Center bracket can be attached to a brake caliper or fender bridge.
- Optional ‘Trekk Seat Collar’ (not included) can be used to add upper eyelets to bikes that have none.
- Optional ‘Nutted Axle Kit’ can be used to fit bikes with bolted axles.
- Exceptional torsional stiffness.
- Not just for disc-brake-equipped bikes.
- Suitable for use with all frame materials, including carbon fibre.
- Attaches to a standard quick-release skewer or to traditional dropout eyelets.
- Streamlined profile improves aerodynamics and greatly improves handling by keeping your load closer to center.
- Modular sweepback feet maximize heel clearance and accommodate disc brakes without adding needless extra width that otherwise affects handling.
- 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
- Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
- Versalock® brackets can be mounted under or over the rack platform to help overcome mounting challenges found on some bikes.
- Stainless steel center bracket can be DIY bent to accommodate a wide variety of frame designs.
- Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
- Rear bolts on feet can be used as fender mounts.
- Reflector/light mount and Frame bolts included