Fellow Atmos Canister
Rarely is oxygen the target of attack, but when it comes to storing coffee beans, it’s public enemy number one. This ubiquitous gas sucks the flavor and moisture right out of your beans, rendering them dry and bland—and nobody likes a bland bean.
Lucky for coffee lovers, Atmos has come to the storage rescue. This airtight coffee canister features a simple twist mechanism to remove air and prevent oxidation, which means your coffee—or snacks, sweets, and “herbs”—lasts up to 50% longer.
Twist the lid every 4-5 days to maintain a vacuum seal!
- Materials: Borosilicate glass or 304 18/8 matte black stainless steel
- 0.4 L canister holds up to 6 oz of coffee beans.
- 0.7 L canister holds up to 10 oz of coffee beans,
- 1.2 L canister holds up to 16 oz of coffee beans
- Warning: Do not place Atmos upside down while storing content inside
- Cleaning: Not suitable for dishwasher - the integrated vacuum pump won't like it
- Instructions and safety guide
TWIST TO REMOVE AIR
Using Atmos is simple: pop on the lid, twist it back and forth, and feel the tension as oxygen gets sucked out of the chamber.
GREEN MEANS GOOD TO GO
Watch the dot drop to reveal a green ring. The vacuum is now locked to prevent oxidation and extend the shelf life of your coffee by up to 50%. Twist the lid every 4 to 5 days to maintain a vacuum seal.
PRESS TO RELEASE
When the contents are calling your name, press the button on top to bring the air pressure back to normal. You’ll hear a whooshing noise as the pressure inside Atmos equalizes.
Beautifully functional and fully sealable, a powerful silicone ring stops air, moisture, odors, and other funk from seeping in.
MUCH MORE THAN COFFEE
Stash peppercorns, loose leaf tea, peanuts, and Cracker Jacks. Anything you want to keep fresher for longer in a storage container.
2 MATERIALS, 3 SIZES
Matte black and matte white stainless steel shields your contents from flavor-sucking sunlight. Prefer to put them on display? Choose clear glass.