Brooks, C17 Cambium Carved, Saddle, 283 x 162mm, Men, 400g, Black
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Never ride the straight line.
All rides. All roads. All weathers.
The Cambium C17 is a comfortable saddle for commuting, gravel riding and cycle touring thanks to its flexible, vulcanised-rubber top that’s ready for all rides, all roads and all weathers.
Naturally Flexible Rubber
Moves with you
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass
- Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- Commuting in the city
- Road cycling
- Travelling the globe
- Gravel & Bikepacking
- All weather conditions
- Aluminium rivets
- Steel rail with black powder coating
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber and Nylon Top
The Cambium C17 is a comfortable saddle for bikepacking, commuting, gravel and cycle touring thanks to its durable, vulcanised-rubber top offering flexible performance and all-day weather protection. Suitable for the angled riding position, the C17 will reward you with increased performance on long journeys, flexing for natural comfort. The best bicycle seat for everything from racing to casual adventure, the C17 requires no break-in period and is always ready to ride in any weather and on all roads.